1. Digital Video Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for high-performance connectivity between computers and flat panel displays, digital CRT monitors, projectors and HDTVs.
2. Provide the high performance, high bandwidth interface required for today’s video displays.
3. Fully compatible with the DVI standard defined by the DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
4. Connector: DVI-D (24 + 1 pin) male to DVI-D dual link (24 + 1 pin) male
5. Dual-link digital signals allow high-speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps.
6. Support hot plugging of DVI display devices.
7. Resolution up to 1920 x 1080.
8. Support digital signals.